*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




October 4, 2012

Eye Love You!

Happy Thursday!

I'm going to be 'post-happy' for the next two days. I'm involved in a few fall blog hops this weekend...then my posts will go back to normal...just a few times a week.  

Let's get started with a funny love card...
Cricut - My Quiet Book <girl eyes>
Stampin Up! halloween dp
Joy's Life Halloween Puns stamps


Today, we're celebrating Miranda's 2nd year in blogging @ Nana's Scrap Spot! Happy Blogaversary !!
If you've arrived here from Paula's blog, you're right on track. If you need to start from the beginning, hop over to Nana's Scrap Spot for all the hop details & PRIZE info!!

Thank you so much for stopping by!  Your next hop stop is Meighen!

Blessings!

14 comments:

My Crafting Channel said...

Too cute, love the eyes.

Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Email Me

marg0006 said...

Love those eyes.

marg0006 at verizon dot net

Miranda said...

Super cute! Love the eyes! Thanks so much for being a part of my 2nd Blogaversary celebration!
Miranda :)
www.nanasscrapspot.com

*Vicki* said...

LOL!! This is such a fun creation Maria!! I love your design! :)

Vicki said...

What a clever card. Thanks for sharing.

Sarah Biswabic said...

Very cute card!

mamawcindy said...

Super Cute Card! Thanks for Sharing! :0)

PaulaJ said...

cute card!

Creative M said...

A lovely Card!!
Migdalia

Mommy25 said...

That is so awesome!


http://merritt-vergaray-connection.blogspot.com

Rhonda R. said...

GREAT PROJECTS!!!!... love the pillow box treat box :))
rrandrr@insightbb.com

Marianne said...

Love your card. Reminds me of a card my cousin made...i'm crying my eyes out for you and she had eyeballs going down the page!Thanks for sharing, and being a part of the hop.

marianneDOTwanhamATgmailDOTcom

Mary said...

Very cute...Love the eyes...MaryG.

TeresaK said...

Thanks for being in the Hop for Miranda's blogaversary!
Teresa
www.createenjoyshare.blogspot.com