*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




October 6, 2012

Fangs So Much!

An altered Smiley!

Need to thank your friends for helping you erect your 7 foot tall air-filled Halloween Vampire?  

I have just the card...
Joy's Life clear sentiment 
stamps (Halloween Puns)


Welcome to 
If you're hopping with us today, you should have arrived here from Jacki's blog! If you need to start at the beginning, hop over to Gill's blog for all the hop details & PRIZE info!

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Your next hop stop is Debs!

Full hop list HERE!


Also, I'm entering this card in Janis' Unexpected Crafting Challenge!
Blessings!

22 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh brilliant Halloween card Maria.
luv
Debby

Janis said...

Hahahahahaha! I love it! Quite unexpected indeed! Thanks for playing with me. :0) Janis

Gill McCall said...

cool project, thanks for taking time to create and be a part of this hop

Jennifer said...

I love your card!! Its crisp and clean and super cute!!

Delightful Designs by Katherine said...

I'm not sure which I like more, tha altered smiley or the pun. What an adorable card.

My Crafting Channel said...

Too cute, love the sentiment.

Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Email Me

Yvonne Morentin said...

Wow... that is a good card. Perfect for Halloween.

Norma Gomez said...

Oh Wow, what a fun Halloween project! I love the spiderweb texture and the vampire smiley face, very cute my friend! I'm so happy to be hopping with you today :D

Pamela Lash said...

Love the idea of making a smiley face into a vampire smiley face! TFS!

Love crafts forever said...

Awesome!!!! Nice to Hop with you
Hugs Nataliya

Bee and Dee said...

Love the card, a smiley with attitude. Hugs Bee

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

That's totally fabulous!!!! Love this!!!!!

Creative M said...

LOVE!LOVE!LOVE!One ofmy favorite halloween cards EVER!!Too Cute!!Too Funny!
Enjoy Your weekend,
Migdalia

monique said...

Soo cute

Bonnie said...

Truly clever card, love the smiley face & the sentiment

Rhonda R. said...

Hehehehe.. cute card!!! Love it :))
rrandrr@insightbb.com

Gail said...

Super fang card indeed! You did a great job! Thanks for the hop!

Boots And Bling Time said...

Ha ha ha!!! This is great!!!! I need to check out this stamp set! Fangs so much!

:)

Sheree

Camille Short said...

This is adorable! I love the sentiment - "Fangs"...what a great idea!

Audrey Pettit said...

Soooo cute!

fishioslady said...

love your card

Indy said...

This is sooooo cute!