*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




October 26, 2012

Giving Thanks Always - Altered

Happy Friday!

I have an altered notebook to share today!  


I altered a steno pad this time instead of a reg. notebook.  I found these plain cover ones at Walmart! Great for crafting!







Joy's Life clear sentiment  (It's All Fall Puns)
Colorbok papers, hand-dyed ribbon, MME lace,
Spellbinders, CM punch, Mamelok Press die cut
acrylic paint, Zva Creative pearls & gems


Melissa has gathered together a lovely group of crafters to showcase some fabulous ideas for altered notebooks...enjoy!

If you're hopping with us today, you should have arrived here from Dena's lovely blog!  If you need to start at the beginning for all the hop details & PRIZE info, hop back to our hostess-with-the-mostest, Melissa's blog!


My notebook is based on Psalms 103...

Praise the Lord, O my soul;
    all my inmost being, praise his holy name.
Praise the Lord, O my soul,
    and forget not all his benefits—
who forgives all your sins
    and heals all your diseases,
who redeems your life from the pit
    and crowns you with love and compassion,
who satisfies your desires with good things
    so that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s.

I created it to "forget not all his benefits"; to record the miracles & blessings I see everyday, in my life & others I'm praying for!  And in doing so, cultivate a more grateful heart!
Thank you so much for stopping by today!  Your next hop stop is the super creative Lucy!

Enjoy your weekend!

Blessings!

Full hop list HERE!

34 comments:

Angela Holt said...

ooohhh so shabby Chic!!! Love it!! Thanks for sharing!!

*Jellie* said...

This is stunning- it jumps off the page at you!

Pink Polka Dot Scrapping said...

Maria,
I love all your crafts that you come up!! So inspiring love your work.. The chic and shabby look is stunning! Thank you for being part of this hop!

Lori said...

Your journal is beautiful! Love the image, the ribbon,...everything!

My Crafting Channel said...

BEAUTIFUL, love it.

Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Email Me

Catherine said...

This is stunning Maria ! Love the shabby chic look and the ribbon is so beautiful ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Cathie w said...

very pretty love the feel of it


Cathie
Scraphappycat@gmail.com

Sarah Biswabic said...

What a beautiful journal! I love the verse that inspired you! bbiswabic@new.rr.com

Donna said...

This altered notepad definitely has the wow factor Maria, beautifully altered and I am loving the swirly pearls...bee-u-tiful :) Donna ♥ x

Cathie said...

Beautiful! Love the colirs

Faith Hope Cherrytea said...

great inspy to start w/ a steno pad!
and your creativity is a gift ~ TY for sharing it w/ us hoppers... :)

Rachelle said...

What a beautiful journal and how awesome that you made it to cultivate a more grateful heart. Another great inspiration.
Rachelle

Patty B said...

Very beautiful, Maria!

Barbara Greenberg said...

This is just beautiful. Love all the bling. This is the type of notebook I use for my altered journals too.

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

This is just GORGEOUS Maria!! Excellent idea to use the steno pads ... I can see I'll be making a trip to Walmart in the near future! LOL! Thanks for inspiration!

Robin said...

Very pretty!

Robin
scrapdiva2011@gmail.com

jennyplace2 said...

Just stunning! Beyond beautiful! TFS!

Ashley said...

What a GORGEOUS journal!!! I LOVE the type of notebook you chose to alter! TFS!

~Ashley
proudusmcwife@gmail.com
http://marinewifesscrappinlife.blogspot.com

MzLavr2 said...

Love your journal!!
<3 Pam
MzLavr2sCreations@live.com

Robin said...

very inspiring. loved your blog and project. You can find me at http://cutonedesignsbyrobin.blogspot.com/

enjoyed being part of this blog hop with you

robin

Amanda said...

I love your journal! I thought the hand that you included on it was real! I love that psalm as well!

Shawnee said...

This is a beautiful journal. The colors are perfect. Great job!!

Carla said...

I love your notebook... I've never thought of altering a notebook like that. Thanks so much for sharing.


racincrafts at aim dot com

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow! How gorgeous, Maria! So, so love the charming vintage feel to this! That Victorian image is beautiful. Love the fancy sentiment label and love the variegated ribbon. The elegant bling is just fabulous, too!

Craftyhugs said...

Omg I love how you've altered this note pad! It's stunning and you are so talented. A beautiful project that you've created ! Just fab! Hugs xx

My Crafting Channel said...

Maria I have something for you on my blog.

Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Email Me

Donna said...

Love it Maria, absolutely fabulous. Donna x

Mary said...

What a beautiful journal. I have never thought about using a steno pad, yet I use them all the time for grocery lists. What a cute idea.
Thanks ever so much.
Mary

Susie Craft Happy! said...

Maria,
This is stunning! You're so amazingly creative.

Susie

Beth said...

Maria this is absolutely stunning what a gorgeous notebook wouldn't be able to write in that just to pretty.
Hugs

Connie said...

Wow Maria! You always create such amazing things! This journal is beyond amazing!!
So happy to hop with you!
Scrappy hugs!
Connie
http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com

Creative M said...

Very Beautiful!Stunning!Gorgeous!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

SusieScrapper said...

So pretty, thank you for sharing!

Susie
http://scrappyrandomness.blogspot.com/

ShersL84bed said...

Beautiful Journal

Smiles Sher
ShersL84bed@aol.com