*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




October 13, 2012

Have a PASTA-tively Great Day!

Did you know Oct. 17th was National Pasta Day? 
The way time has been flying by, I thought I better get a move on creating my cards....
Joy's Life stamps (Tag You're It -TWO set)
doily stamp - Great Impressions
Kraft cardstock, EchoPark dp
Cricut - Going Places, 2"
Versa-mark, embossing powder
Zva Creative gems, Trendy Twine
inspired by - May Park


Is this sentiment not perfert for celebrating National Pasta Day?! 

I come from a line of full blooded Italians, so pasta is a huge part of our diet! :)  

Pasta is one of the world's most favorite foods!

So eat up! mangiare, mangiare!


I'm so excited to be one of the Calendar Girls this month...
Photobucket
Welcome to our October Calendar Girls' Blog Hop. Papercrafts Presents 365 Cards magazine which is our inspiration for these monthly hops which thus became the Calendar Girls. The magazine has Creative Ideas for every day of the year: occasions, holidays, and celebrations including 42 unique holidays!!! These unique holidays are our inspiration!

The hop starts with Lynne, she has all the hop details & PRIZE info.

The line-up for October includes:


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Blessings!


-anything goes!

11 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Helen said...

That is so cool!

sue morris said...

Oh my....my boyfriend will LOVE to hear this! LOL He is all about Italian pasta. This card is JUST adorable!! and congrats on being selected as a calendar girl!! YOU GO girl!

Susie Craft Happy! said...

Ha! So cute!!

Susie

Creative M said...

LOL...OMG!I have never seened a stamp so Funny!Very Cute!!TFS
Enjoy your day,
Migdalia

Camille Short said...

Really tasty card! I love the pasta!!!!! Looks real!

Lucy Kelleher said...

Love your card! What a great way to use twine to make the pasta -- TFS :)

Lucy
http://love2createitall.com

Marianne said...

i may not be italian, but i love my pasta...so much i make my own angel hair! Thanks for sharing your cute card. i would not have thought of using twine for pasta.

Audrey Pettit said...

OMGosh, what a brilliant card! SOOOO looks like a real plate of pasta. Love the doily place setting and love how you used the twine and gems. And what a fabulous sentiment to go along!

My Crafting Channel said...

What a cute and fun card.

Hugs Nana
http://www.mycraftingchannel.com/2012/10/pumpkin-patch-cuties-svg-cutting-files.html

Nikki said...

So cute! I'm trying to recreate these for our school's PTO teacher appreciation lunch. Had a few questions: how did you get the twine to stay put and how did you get the lines around the plates? I'm new to card making. Thanks so much!!