*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




October 4, 2012

Inspire Me Fridays 79 - Anything Goes!

Welcome to Inspire Me Fridays, an Anything Goes/All crafts welcome linky party!  Come link up your latest & greatest!

A big THANK YOU to all who share here every week!  YOU truly inspire me!!

Here are this week's featured artists...


fall mini book @ Life-n-Reflection!
fun & festive!!


greeting card @ Sylvia's Stamping Place!
lovely Sylvia!

DIY white on white canvas @ The Thinking Closet!
so beautiful Lauren!


altered clothespins @ Pin and Tack!
these are fabulous!
inspires SO many ideas!


'Here Come the Girls' card @ Andy's Craft Corner!
This totally made me smile!!


Congratulations everyone!  Please grab your featured button & display it proudly!





Now onto party #79



Link up suggestions-
  • Cards, scrappy layouts,  any paper craft,  sewing projects,  needle crafts,  home decor,  recipes,  DIY projects,  remodeling photos,  Cricut projects,  Garden projects, etc.


The small print...

If you would like to be featured
please make sure to link back to my blog or 
post my button on your blog.  By linking up, 
you're giving me permission to post your 
photo as a featured project.

10 comments:

Creative M said...

Congrats to all that were featured!!!

My Crafting Channel said...

Congrats ladies

Hugs Nana

KarinsArtScrap said...

congratulations Ladies.

greetings karin

Sylvia Blum said...

Thanks for the shout out, Maria!!! :)

Sylvia xx

Alderberry Hill said...

I am glad to be linking again this week, thanks so much for hosting. Have a wonderful weekend!

Julia said...

Great inspiration by DT!
Hugs,
Julia

Janis said...

Hey, Maria, I linked several projects. I'm trying to catch up from all the weeks I miss. Wow... I miss one little week and the reminder emails stop coming. LOL Feel free to delete some of my links if I overdid it. Love you! :) Janis

Kristy LifenReflection said...

OMGosh I'm so excited my fall mini book is featured this week!!! Thank YOU - Thank YOU

Diana Lynn Martin said...

Congrats to all the featured designers this week! Thanks for another super fun challenge!

Diana :)
Leelee Card Designs

ileana said...

Thank you for the challenge! wonderful inspiration from the DT too, have a great day!