*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




October 11, 2012

Inspire Me Fridays 80 - Anything Goes!

Welcome to Inspire Me Fridays linky party!

Come link up your hand-made creations, DIY projects, delicious recipes & such!  We're all about inspiration here!

Here are this week's featured Artists...


mixed media tag @ Paper & Scraps Creation!
beautiful Julia!

halloween projects @ Crafting with Creative M!
fabulous Migdalia!

double chocolate raspberry truffles @ Pink Recipe Box!
yummO!

a little birdie card @ Creating My Peace!
great CAS design Tameko!


steampunk bee @ What Shall I Make Today?!
stunning Claire!


...and Just for fun...
Pat @Seeing Myself Being Myself!
EEK!! now that was scary!! lol


Congratulations everyone!
Be sure to grab your featured button & display it proudly!





Now onto party #80



The small print...

If you would like to be featured, please make sure to link back to my blog or post my button on your blog.  By linking up, you're giving me permission to post your photo as a featured project.

14 comments:

AnaMB said...

Thank you, Maria, for having another link party!
I am posting my homemade costumes, Disney inspired :)
have a great weekend,
Ana

Nicky @ Pink Recipe Box said...

Thanks so much for the feature! You've really brightened up my day :)

Janis said...

I love seeing everyone's projects. Maria, is it okay to enter more than 1 project? I submitted a double layout and a paper bag card. If I need to limit my entries to just 1, let me know. I don't want to mess up Inspire Me Fridays. :) Janis

Creative M said...

Hi Maria,
Thanks so much for the featured!!I am so happy and appreciative!!Awesome Party!Thanks for making my weekend!Yiippee!!!
Have a Fabulous weekend,
Migdalia

Kathy Shea Mormino said...

Hello, new follower here! I would love to have you link up with my Clever Chicks Blog Hop this week!
http://www.the-chicken-chick.com/2012/10/upcycled-chicken-coop-clever-chicks.html

I hope to see you there!
Cheers!
Kathy
The Chicken Chick




Yours in poultry,
Kathy Mormino
The Chicken ChickTM

Join me on Facebook
Follow my blog: www.The-Chicken-Chick.com

Kristy LifenReflection said...

so many great ideas, thanks!

Happy Days said...

Thanks for featuring my bee, made my day! Love the other featured creations too! I'm off to look at the new creations.

Claire x

KarinsArtScrap said...

congratulations Ladies,wonderful designs and creations.

greetings karin

Diana Lynn Martin said...

Spectacular projects! Thanks for another super fun challenge!

Diana :)
Leelee Card Designs

Mynnette said...

Amazing projects!!! Thanks for the chance to link up! :)

Pat (mspfd) said...

Hi Maria, Hope all goes well.
Great creations, everyone!

Trish Hughes said...

thanks for all of the inspiration!!!

Karon said...

Congrats to the featured artist this week - WOW! TFS

http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Wicked cool projects everyone! Thanks for the chance to play with you all!