*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




October 25, 2012

Inspire Me Fridays 82 - Anything Goes!

Welcome to Inspire Me Fridays link up party!

It's an anything goes link up (family friendly please), all I ask is that you link back!!  Let's inspire one another!

Here are this week's featured Artists... 



DIY costumes @ carpe_diem!
Fantastic costumes Ana-Marija!

Hot drinks station @ The Thinking Closet!
such a welcoming idea Lauren!

coloring shiny hair tutorial @ My Craft blogumentary!
oh-so-sweet!!


glass cube art @ What Shall I Make Today?!
beautiful Claire!

masculine birthday card @ Red's Card Corner!
such a great design Riette!!

pickled bits for halloween @ Art Club Blog!
fun for the whole family!


Congratulations everyone! Be sure to grab your featured button & display it proudly!





Now onto party #82



Link up suggestions-
  • Cards, scrappy layouts,  any paper craft,  sewing projects,  needle crafts,  home decor,  recipes,  DIY projects,  remodeling photos,  Cricut projects,  Garden projects, etc.


The small print...

If you would like to be featured, please make sure to 
link back to my blog or post my button on your blog.  
By linking up, you're giving me permission to post 
your photo as a featured project.

18 comments:

Glamorous Mommy said...

Thank you for hosting Maria, have a wonderful weekend!

-Fotini

Dixie n Dottie said...

Thanks so much for the link up! Have a great weekend! :)
http://dixie-n-dottie.blogspot.com/

artclubblog.com said...

Thank you so much for featuring my pickled bits, and for hosting your great parties. Have a wonderful weekend!

thethinkingcloset said...

I appreciate you featuring my hot drinks station. Fantastic party! -Lauren

AnaMB said...

Hi Maria!
Thank you for featuring my Ants costumes! You made my day!
And thanks for hosting this party, I love to come back each week :)
Many greetings, Ana@carpe_diem

Alderberry Hill said...

Thanks for the fantastic party again this week, happy Halloween!

My Crafting Channel said...

Congrats to the Featured Artist.

Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Email Me

Kristy LifenReflection said...

Happy Friday

Claire Boelema said...

Thank you for featuring my project. Congrats to the other featured artists too. Thanks for hosting, I love seeing all the different projects.

Claire x

Diana Lynn Martin said...

Thanks for another super fun par-tay!!

Diana :)
Leelee Card Designs

malia said...

Hi Sweet Friend! Those grow your own skeleton seeds are "to die for..." LOL. Happy Halloween to you and yours! Malia

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Maria,
I just realized that you run a weekly party so i linked up, added your button to my side bar, signed up t follow you and i will be back every week!!

Thanks for hosting!!

Hugs,
Deb

Cindy Groh said...

Great inspiration. Thanks for the fabulous challenge every Friday.

Creative M said...

Congrats to all that were featured!awesome Party!
Enjoy your day,
Migdalia

lis-m said...

thank you so much for featuring me.. I love your blog ! <3

Karen said...

Congratulations to all who were featured! :o) I am excited to be playing along for the first time.. thank you for such an inspiring linky party! :o)

Hugs and blessings!

Gerda said...

Great projects by the DT, love it!
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

Karon said...

Fabulous featured artists this week:-) Good luck everyone:-)

http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/