*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




October 19, 2012

Love you to the Core! - Joy's Life

Happy Friday!

"Love you to the Core!"

Joy's Life stamps (It's All Fall Puns)
Cuttlebug embossing folder
Cricut - Plantin Schoolbook:
(apple, roly 1"& heart 3")
Cri-Kits pens


I inserted the Cri-Kits red pen into my Cricut to draw these cute apples, manually placing the blade at the start of each row to create this off-set background!  Questions? Leave me a comment but please make sure I have a way to contact you to reply!


For more ideas on embossing, check out this week's posts @ Joy's Life DT blog

AND don't forget to enter the current GIVE AWAY!
Joy's Life Design Team blog!

Joy's Life.com
happy to be a Joy's Life designer!

13 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Karon said...

Maria - this card is fabulous. I love the pun and the papers and the background. TFS

http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

Craftyhugs said...

Gorgeous card and I love the sentiment saying. Lovely colours too! Have a lovely day . Hugs xx

Lori said...

Love your apple card!

Gina Lindsay said...

This is just too cute. Perfect for this time of year too, I am getting ready to start canning apple stuff.

sue morris said...

Hi maria! This is so pretty!! I hope all is well with you my friend! I haven't talked to you in so long! Sorry about that!!. This is so pretty!!! I just love red! You did a fabulous job with this :P I hope you have a great wknd.

Creative M said...

Beautiful card!Love it!
Enjoy your day,
Migdalia

Allison said...

So cute and fun Maria!

Catherine said...

This is so sweet Maria ! I love the embossed background and the sentiment is too cool ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

My Crafting Channel said...

Beautiful card. Sentiment and papers go perfectly together. Have a wonderful day.

Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Email Me

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

absolutely love it!!!!

hope u r well. things good here.

hugs :)

jacque4u2c said...

I just love this card! Wonderful job!

Audrey Pettit said...

Ok, this is brilliant! I would never think of using apples for a love themed card, but this is perfect! Love the puny sentiment and love the negative die cut heart. Perfect framework for the apples. :)