*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




October 13, 2012

Recycle - Home Decor

For the Calendar Girl blog hop scroll down!

Something for my kitchen! 

I re-cycled this discarded beautiful cherry cabinet door using my Cricut (Going Places & Plantin Sch.book carts) & some vinyl!

I just need to find a flashing neon arrow now! lol


Want to see more inspiration for your home? 
Join us!
If you're hopping with us today, you should have arrived here from Lissa Marie's blog!  If you need to start at the beginning, hop over to Cicily's blog for all the hop details!


I hope you enjoyed my project today! Your next hop stop is Robin!

Thank you for stopping by!
Blessings!

-anything goes!

15 comments:

Pink Dalmatians said...

How cute! I love this & it goes along with my Kitchen inspired project. TFS

Sarah Biswabic said...

What a cute idea!

Trisha said...

Great job on this pretty recycled cabinet door. Thanks for the inspiration.

Marianne said...

i have some unused kitchen cabinet doors. What a cool idea! i'll maybe have to make those for a craft sale! Thanks for sharing!

marianneDOTwanhamATgmailDOTcom

Esther said...

What a clever idea and great recycle of the old cabinet door!!!!
Fun hopping with you :)

Susie Craft Happy! said...

I love this!! What a neat idea!!

Susie

Pink Polka Dot Scrapping said...

I love this piece of art for your Kitchen! So awesome! TFS Always nice hopping with you!

Creative M said...

Hmmmm....Love this idea!!TFS
Enjoy your weekend,
Migdalia

Karon said...

Love the cherry wood and what a great idea to reuse:-) TFS

http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

Donna said...

What a great idea, love it Maria. Donna x

lorby said...

Yummy idea!

Beth said...

Oh my Maria this is lovely and I know it has to look awesome hanging in your kitchen.

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, how cool! What a fun and fabulous way to recycle an old kitchen cabinet door!

Robin said...

Love your "Up-cycled" idea. TFS

Robin
scrapdiva2011@gmail.com

My Crafting Channel said...

Great idea. Turned out beautifully.

Hugs Nana
http://www.mycraftingchannel.com/2012/10/pumpkin-patch-cuties-svg-cutting-files.html