*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




October 12, 2012

Relax & Unwind, a mummy candle!

Happy Friday!  Time to Relax & Unwind! 

I've made a fun little hostess gift!


I've been seeing these cute 'mummy' wrapped jar candles all over blogland & decided to give it a try!
I used tulle to wrap my jar, though I've seen others wrapped with gauze, linen & tissue paper.  You can use Mod Podge to adhere papers or spray glue to help grab your fabric while wrapping! 

 Joy's Life stamps
(Halloween Puns)


I hope you enjoyed my whimsical halloween project today! Thanks so much for stopping by!
Blessings!

I shared today's creation with -
My Crafting Channel #1, Clever Chick blog hop, Crafty Soiree.

Joy's Life.com
blessed to design for
Joy's Life

13 comments:

Fiona said...

wow...this is fab!!

X

Patti J said...

What an adorable candle, Maria! I've seen these too, but have yet to give it a try - thanks for the inspiration! Hope you are doing well!

Karon said...

OoooH! I love this one - so wonderful. Thanks for sharing your version of the MummY!!

http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

Janis said...

Oh my goodness! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! :) Janis

Donna said...

This is really cute! I bet it whips up in no time at all too. Have a wonderful weekend!

Craftyhugs said...

Hi honey. What a fantastic idea! It looks great and easy to do too! Would be great in windows for Halloween! Hope all is well? Hugs xxx

Carol and Kaitlyn's Krafts said...

This is too cute...TFS, I will be making my version today with my almost 3 year old!!!

Allison said...

love it
have a good weekend
Allisonx

Beth said...

Maria how cute is this might make some for my grandkids and put the battery operated tea lights in it.
Thanks for sharing.

Robin said...

Love these!!
(:(:SMiles:):)

Robin

Creative M said...

What a FANTASTIC and FUN idea!!Very Creative!TFS
Have aw onderful day,
Migdalia

My Crafting Channel said...

Too cute. I will be giving this a try. Thanks for linking up over at
MCC Challenge #1 - The gh'oul times!


Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Email Me

Audrey Pettit said...

Awww, this is so, so cute! What a wonderful hostess gift! Love the mummy done up in tulle. How funny that I made mummies on Friday, too! :)