*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




October 1, 2012

Space, the final frontier!

Good Monday Morning!

I'm feelin' a little spacey today!
Joy's Life sentiment stamp
Doodlebug Designs baker's twine
Memento & Versamark inks

I found these fun stamps hiding in my stash.  They are from a sweet little company, That's Jazzy Stamp Dreams, check 'em out!


I'm part of a fun group of ladies focusing on Galaxies...far, far away for today's blog hop!  Suit up & hop along with us!
If you arrived here from Lucy's blog, you're following the correct space time continuum!  If you've warped in from another planet, make your way through hyperspace by starting @ Miriam's blog, resistance is futile!

We have a great sponsor today!  Scrapping with Lisa Designs 
will be giving a $20 gift certificate to the winner of our blog candy! 
Photobucket
To enter leave a comment on each blog, 
you are not required to become a follower 
but I'm sure it would be appreciated!

Thanks so much for stopping by on your trek through the galaxy.  The shuttlecraft is waiting to take you to your NEXT stop, CallyAnn!  

Full hop list HERE!

Have a far out day!
Blessings!

22 comments:

Miriam said...

I love, love, love your card! Now I have another stamp set I want... Thank you so much for being in this hop, you are an amazing artist!

Jenny A said...

SOOO cute!!! I love the colors! TFS!!

debby4000 said...

Fabulous, fun card Maria.
luv
Debby

Susan Martin said...

This is a fantastic card! I LOVE your background and that little shiip is great! Awesome paper you used!

Audrey Pettit said...

So, so stinkin' cute! Love it!

lorby said...

Cute card and I also have to check out this stamp company. That little robot is adorable. I also scrolled down and saw your orange soda pop idea and now I want to do that for an upcoming party. Thanks for that idea and for making a card that is out of this world.

Donna said...

Fabulous little card Maria, my son loves his planets and aliens at the minute. I don't know why you came up as a new follower hun, I only noticed after reading your comment but its not a new blog but I have noticed strange goings on as I'm not always notified when I receive a new message, I blame it on blog gremlins lol. Donna x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Donna said...

Such a fun card Maria and who could resist that cute little alien? Hope all OK with you and the family...are you still home schooling? :) Donna ♥ x

Jennifer said...

Oh my I love your card, it's perfect!!

Tahi said...

Maria, I love your card and the colors you used... so cute!!! TFS

Karon said...

Such a cool card - love the stamps. TFS

http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

sarah said...

very cute card..TFS!!!...:)

Rosie said...

love your card too cute

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Elizabeth said...

Love the card - it's a fab theme. Elizabeth xx

Jennifer Kramer said...

Cute stamp!! Love the way you used it!

Heather Lynn said...

Adorable card, Maria! Love the cute little spaceship!

Wunder's Creations said...

How cute is that stamp!?! Love your card!

Jennifer F.

Gail said...

Maria - your card is out of this world! I like it a lot - you did a great job on this card - so creative! Have a great week!

My Crafting Channel said...

Off the cute radar. I love the little space ship.

Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Email Me

marg0006 said...

Such cute spaceship stamp with flying swirl behind it.

marg0006 at verizon dot net

callyannc said...

Super cute! Love Callyann