*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




October 5, 2012

Wooden Blocks for Fall!

Happy Friday!

Gorgeous Autumn colors for the home!

Cricut - Plantin Schoolbook,
Stampin'Up papers, Mod Podge! 

I so enjoyed creating word blocks for Christmas HERE, that I wanted to make some for Fall! The stems are cut from walnut wood scraps.

We're having a lovely FALL home decor blog hop today! Won't you join us?
If you're hopping, you should have arrived here from Melissa's blog! If you need to start at the beginning, hop over to Shannon's blog, she has all the hop details & PRIZE info!


Thank you for stopping by, your next hop stop is Shelly Lynn!

Full hop list HERE!

Have a great weekend!
Blessings!

I shared today's creation with -
Wacky Wednesday's Fall challenge.

14 comments:

Norma Gomez said...

Beautiful project Maria!!

ScrappingJUDY said...

I love them......great job...thanks for sharing

*Vicki* said...

Love your gorgeous Fall boxes Maria!! :) TFS! HUGS

Miranda said...

This are soooo pretty, Maria!
Miranda :)
www.nanasscrapspot.com

Audrey Pettit said...

Love this! How uh-dorable!

Jo May said...

Maria...I follow you and have your blog on my sidebar,so I can keep up with your recent blog post,guess I need to go start at the beginning to blog hop,so off I go!!

These blocks for Fall are cute as can be!!

Jo May said...

Hey Maria I tried to blog-hop but most of the blogs jumped to facebook(I don't facebook).

It was fun trying,maybe I need to set up facebook account!

My Crafting Channel said...

Loving these blocks. I have several sets I use at Christmas. Thanks for inspiring me to me make some for fall.

Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Email Me

stampinlara said...

Very cute! LOVE your blog, thanks so much for sharing. Lots of ideas!!!

Claire Spielman said...

This is such a pretty idea, hopefully it's not too time consuming so I'll give it a try. TFS
Creative Wishes,
Claire S.
www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

Sarah Biswabic said...

I love your fall blocks! So cute!

Creative M said...

Hi Maria,
I was just thinking how beautiful they would look on my Kitchen counter...Very Beautiful!!
Enjoy your weekend,
Migdalia

Robin said...

love your project!!! we are hopping together tomorrow. I just signed up as your newest follower. Hope that you will hop on over and follow me back at http://cutonedesignsbyrobin.blogspot.com/

Shelly Lynn said...

Love them.... great job! TFS! :)