*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




November 16, 2012

Candy Striper Christmas card - Joy's Life Stamps

Happy Friday!

Christmas card makin' time...


Joy's Life stamps (Oh Christmas Puns) -NEW,
American Crafts glitter tape, Kraft cardstock.



Joy's brand new stamps are available just in time 
for Christmas card makin', take a look...
Joy's Life stamps! 

Have a great day!
Blessings!

I also shared today's creation with -
Jay Gee NookTandastamps


-anything goes


I wrote this post while designing for Joy's Life.

10 comments:

Karon said...

Fabulous card Maria - love it:-)

http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

Joy said...

I LOVE this card Maria! What a great idea!
Super Hugs,
~Joy~

Susie Craft Happy! said...

Fabulous card Maria!

Susie

Beth said...

gorgeous Maria and that glitter tape is fabulous simple but also a classy
looking card.
Hugs
Beth

Tina said...

loving this card - can you believe Christmas is a month away? Oh my where has the year gone. Hope all is well with you, sending hugs...

tina
happy thanksgiving.

Tina said...

loving this card - can you believe Christmas is a month away? Oh my where has the year gone. Hope all is well with you, sending hugs...

tina
happy thanksgiving.

Chris-aka-ChatterScene said...

Very very pretty!

Judy said...

This makes me want to go grab a candy cane, and I love the sparkle.

Judy
:)

Jay Gee said...

What a fabulous card Maria - love that fun glitter tape! Thanks so much for joining us at Jay Gee's :)

Audrey Pettit said...

OMGosh, glittery candy cane! Mixed with kraft! I LOVE this!