*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




November 29, 2012

Inspire Me Fridays 87 - Anything Goes!

Welcome to Inspire Me Fridays!

Come see all the inspiration we have for you and be sure to share all your creations too!

Here are this week's featured artists...


Christmas house tour @ A Debbie-Dabble Christmas!
WOW, fabulous to look at Debbie!

Tilda in the mountains @ Cabio's Craft Corner!
adorable, great use of dies!!

landscape shaped tent card @ Doing Life!
beautifully done Desire!

home-made grape marmelade @ Carpe_diem!
you made this look so easy...and SO delicious Ana!!

Triple explosion album box @ Scrapbook Fashionista!
wow, I can't even imagine all the work put in to this 
Rina, just beautiful!!


Congratulations everyone! Be sure to grab your featured button & display it proudly!





Now onto party #87



Link up suggestions-
  • Cards, scrappy layouts,  any paper craft,  sewing projects,  needle crafts,  home decor,  recipes,  DIY projects,  remodeling photos,  Cricut projects,  Garden projects, etc.


The small print...

If you would like to be featured, please make sure to 
link back to my blog or post my button on your blog.  
By linking up, you're giving me permission to post 
your photo as a featured project.

10 comments:

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Maria,
Thanks so much for the feature!! i am so honored!! I gave you a shout out on my post, Snippets of Christmas..

Thanks again and thanks for hosting!!

hugs,
Debbie

Norma Gomez said...

Congrats to everyone, your projects are all fabulous!!

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow, what an honour to be one of the featured artists for the previous Inspire Me and will display my badge with pride in my blog's sidebar. Congrats also to my fellow featured artists. Also thank you to the design team and organisers for hosting such an inspirational challenge. Keep up the wonderful work.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

AnaMB said...

Dear Maria!
Thank you so much for your feature! You really made my day!
And thank you for hosting this party!
I have decided to link up our traditional table cener piece in Croatia – Advent Corolla. It has 4 candles – symbols for 4 Sundays prior to Christmas. At every Sunday dinner, family lights up candles; this Sunday we will light first candle, next Sunday two etc… These candles are put out not by blowing but with piece of bread dipped in wine, usually done by the youngest in the house.
I also link traditional Nativity scene placed under the Christmas tree. It is assembled at Christmas Eve by whole family. The figures of Three Wise Men travel slowely toward Jesus' crib untill Epiphany (Jan. 6th) when they meet Jesus.
I hope you will like it!
Ana@carpe_diem

Creative M said...

Congrats to all that were Featured!!Awesome Projects!Great Linky Party!!
Have a wonderful Friday,
Migdalia

cabio's craft corner said...

Thank you so much for the feature! I am so thrilled and honored. Love your challenge because I always don't need to pull my hair but to join the linky party anything :o)
Love to join again soon, thank you~
PS. Congrats to all other winners too!!
Hugs,
Cabio

Garden Chef said...

Hi, I'm new here. Would like to share my crocheted crafts. Thank you for allowing me in.

DIANA L. said...

Congrats to the feature artists, thanks for another fun challenge

KarinsArtScrap said...

hi Maria what beautiful designs and cards you have chosen.

greetings karin

butterfly said...

Sorry to be so late to the party... but so happy to be able to play along again! Great featured pieces!!
Alison x