*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




December 18, 2012

Digital Tuesday Challenge - saying good-bye!

Happy Tuesday!

This is a bittersweet posting today...
this is my last Digital Tuesday design team post.  

I've had the honor to serve on the Sr. DT for the 
last 4+ years; to be part of a lovely team of ladies 
whom I will miss greatly.  Thank you all for the 
friendship & support you've given me throughout 
the years!!

Our challenge, for the next 3 weeks (over the holidays) 
is to use "layers" on your project!  I do hope you'll 
join us...Digital Tuesday!

kraft cardstock, Teresa Collins design papers (Noel),
Stampin' Up sentiment (Peaceful Season),
Versamark, Embossing powder, Stickles,
vintage digital image from The Graphics Fairy.

Merry Christmas!

Peaceful Blessings!

9 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Maria this is gorgeous. Love your cute image.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog} {Doing Life 400 Follower Give Away}

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

How swwet foxs
Love it, gorgeous project.
Hugs Tamara

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card I love the cute image. Caroline xxx

Cheryl said...

oh wow hun this is stunning,as always amazing detail just wanted to pop over to say bless your heart for all your support and to say hope you have an amazing chirstmas all my love Cheryl xxxxxx

Elena said...

This is so cute! I love these darling foxes!

Donna Ellis said...

Maria, I'm sorry to see you leaving the DT, but grateful I had found your blog and become a member before that happened. Your artwork is always so sweet. These little love foxes are delightful, and so beautifully colored and assembled. Thank you for sharing. ((Christmas Hugs))

Creative M said...

Awww...What a Lovely card!Just wonderful,adorable image!!
Happy Holiday!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

Karon said...

fabulous card, what a stunning vintage image - beautiful. TFS

Norma Gomez said...

Wow Maria, this card is stunning. I really love that vintage digital image.