*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




December 29, 2012

Frosted Wonderland

Saturday Greetings!

I have been away from the computer/blog for the past few weeks, enjoying some lovely family time. I'll be back in full swing for next week's Inspire Me Fridays linky party...see you then!

Joy's Life stamps (oh Christmas Puns) - embossed
Spellbinder snowflakes dies, Stickles, Kaisercraft gems,
Encore silver ink, Ranger clear embossing powder



Lynn & Kimberly doubled dog dared us to create a frosted wonderland this month! 
I Double Dog Dare You
-Frosted Wonderland!


Here are this month's Dare-takers:

  1. Lynne Kirsch
  2. Miriam Meserve
  3. Lucy Kelleher
  4. Maria Matter
  5. Lisa Peters
  6. Anita Cannon
  7. Janet Smith
  8. Lisa Woodward
  9. Crafting Vicky
  10. Edwina Brown

...and this month's Dare sponsor:

 I hope you enjoyed my 'white-out' card!



Wishing you a  
Happy New Year,
abundant with peace, joy 
and much love!

14 comments:

Miriam said...

So purty! I joined a white card hop so I'll be trying white on white soon. I haven't as of yet. It is so pretty, love the sparkles!

Catherine said...

Your card is so beautiful and elegant Maria ! I love the big snowflake and the sweet sentiment ! Have a lovely week-end Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Karon said...

Beautiful card Maria - I love the snowflake. Have a fabulous weekend.

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

Wow this is soooo elegant. I totally love the white on white and can never do such a good job :(

Donna said...

I love your white-out card Maria, such a pretty and elegant design. Happy New Year to you and your family :) Donna ♥ x

*Vicki* said...

Oh my this is gorgeous Maria!! LOVE the sparkle and white design!! Happy New Year! :) Thanks for sharing!! Have a happy day! Smiles and Hugs - *Vicki*
*My Blog* - Stamp Smiles
*My December “All Heart” BLOG CANDY!*
Help me reach 1000 followers for another BLOG CANDY GIVEAWAY!

Allison said...

lovely card- hope you had a lovely Christmas
AllisonX

Edwina said...

Your card is beautiful! I love it. Love the white on white. It is so elegant looking. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Lynne said...

Maria - your white on white card is beautiful!!! I love the sentiment as it meets my warped sense of humor!!! It is always truly a pleasure hopping with you!!! Continue to enjoy your quality family time!
Much Love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne

Beth said...

Gorgeous card Maria so glad you had fun time with your family during the Christmas season.
Hugs

Creative M said...

A LOVELY card!!Love it!
Happy New Year!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

Janet said...

Stunning card I love that it is all white with a touch of shimmer Truely beautiful!
Big Blog Hugs, Janet

Alanna said...

What a beautiful card. So stunning. I hope you've had a wonderful holiday season.

Audrey Pettit said...

wowzers, what a gorgeous card, Maria! Stunning use of neutrals!