*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




December 6, 2012

Inspire Me Fridays 88 - Anything Goes!

Welcome to Inspire Me Fridays!
Come share your creations with us...let's inspire one another!!

Here are this week's featured artists...


a bit of Christmas humor @ Mian's Crafty Corner!
this made me smile out loud!!

lighted fabric garland tutorial @ Folk Haven!
such a great idea for decorating!

velvet glitter butterflies @ Creative Smiles!
gorgeous Donna!



baked Mac & Cheese with cornbread crust @ This Silly Girl's Life!
sounds delish Dana!

Santa's Nice List Certificate @ Small Fine Print!
too fun!!



Congratulations everyone, thank you for sharing! Be sure to grab your featured button & display it proudly!





Now onto party #88



Link up suggestions-
  • Cards, scrappy layouts,  any paper craft,  sewing projects,  needle crafts,  home decor,  recipes,  DIY projects,  remodeling photos,  Cricut projects,  Garden projects, etc.


The small print...

If you would like to be featured, please make sure to 
link back to my blog or post my button on your blog.  
By linking up, you're giving me permission to post 
your photo as a featured project.

17 comments:

Norma Gomez said...

Congrats to all the featured artist!

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for hosting!!

Hugs,
Debbie

KarinsArtScrap said...

great and beautiful projects Maria you have chosen.

greetings karin

Alderberry Hill said...

I am happy to be linking here this week, thanks so much for this wonderful party. Happy Friday!{Hugs}
alderberryhill@nl.rogers.com

Riet said...

So beautiful Maria.

Hugs Riet.xx

Dana DeVolk said...

Thanks so much for hosting and featuring my Mac and Cheese!
<3 Dana @ This Silly Girl's Life

Donna Ellis said...

Oh MY! I'm so happy to be featured this week - how kind of you! Seeing all the marvelous projects, recipes, cards, plants, and more - has inspired me so much! (I am just coming out of a severe health crisis, and have just been able to use my hands again after 6 months). To be recognized has really lifted my spirits. Thank you, again!

Donna Ellis said...

Thank you for the invitation to play in this week's Anything Goes - I'm so motivated by all the crafters who share their creativity here!

Creative M said...

Congrats to ALL that were Featured!Awesome Linky party!
Have a Fabulous weekend,
Migdalia

folkhaven said...

Thank you so much for featuring my garland! WHat a nice surprise!

folkhaven said...

Thank you so much for featuring my garland! WHat a nice surprise!

folkhaven said...

Thank you so much for featuring my garland! WHat a nice surprise!

malia said...

Hi Maria! I hope you and yours are having a joyful holiday season! Malia

Dixie n Dottie said...

Thanks so much for the link up! We're having a Countdown to Christmas link party and would love if you'd join us! Hope to see you there! Happy weekend! :)
http://dixie-n-dottie.blogspot.com/

Laura said...

Great picks this week.
Love coming here for inspiration!

Diana Lynn Martin said...

Congrats to all the featured folks! Thank you for another super fun challenge! Happy holidays to you!

Diana :)
Leelee Card Designs

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

it's always a joy to see what you're up to! sure.. you won't get an xmas card from me... but a b-day!!! why not - LOL. glad you liked it.

FYI.... i follow you all over the place, here, FB, Pinterest and tho i don't comment, you ALWAYS make me smile.

wishing you a truly blessed christmas and a new year filled with miracles.

big hugs, my friend.