*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




December 14, 2012

Inspire Me Fridays 89 - Anything Goes!

Welcome to Inspire Me Fridays!

Do you need some inspiration?  Then you've come to the right place...browse any of the Inspire Me Fridays link ups for tons of inspiration, tutorials, recipes, sewing creations along with plenty of DIY projects! 

Thank you ALL for making this a wonderful resource for our crafting community!!

Christmas card @ My Crafty Outlook!
a beautiful vintage card Hazel!



dried flower Christmas tree canvas @ Artsy VaVa!
stunning artwork!

Christmas tree card @ I'm Black Martha!
such a fun design Rachelle!!


fabric ornaments @ Scraponique!
so cute, makes me want to pull out my sewing machine!

pumpkin pie @ Clover House!
looks delicious & super easy!


Congratulations everyone! Be sure to grab your featured button & display it proudly!





Now onto party #89



Link up suggestions- 
  • Cards, scrappy layouts,  any paper craft,  sewing projects,  needle crafts,  home decor,  recipes,  DIY projects,  remodeling photos,  Cricut projects,  Garden projects, etc.


The small print...

If you would like to be featured, please make sure to 
link back to my blog or post my button on your blog.  
By linking up, you're giving me permission to post 
your photo as a featured project.

17 comments:

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for hosting!

Hugs,
Debbie

AnaMB said...

Hi Maria!
Thank you for hosting this party! I enjoy it, as usual :)
I am linking my favorite Christmas project – Christmas angels, hope you'll like them!
Here's also my Christmas tree with hearts.
Have a great week,
Ana@carpe_diem

Karon said...

Fabulous features once again - well done to everyone. TFS

Jo May said...

Hey Maria...fun stuff here,thanks for hosting.Love all the features.

~Jo @ LoblollyLane

Creative M said...

Congrats to all that were featured!!Thank you Maria for hosting such a FABULOUS party!!
Have a wonderful Friday,
Migdalia

Dixie n Dottie said...

Thanks so much for the link up! Merry Christmas! :)
http://dixie-n-dottie.blogspot.com/

Artsy VaVa said...

Thanks you so much for featuring my dried flower Christmas tree! Have a great weekend. Thanks for hosting the party!

Hazel said...

Thank you so much for featuring my vintage Christmas card x

sue morris said...

Just beautiful!! I love all these fabulous creations. :) Have a great Sunday Maria!

DeeDee said...

Thanks for the FUN and thank you so most for featuring my pumpkin pie! :)

Julia said...

Fab creations!
Hugs,
Julia

Donna Ellis said...

Yum! Mamaw's Pumpkin Pie looks amazing! Thanks for sponsoring this fun challenge, and for bringing so many inspiring crafters together in one place!

Gerda said...

Great projects!
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

Norma Gomez said...

Wow, the featured projects are amazing, love them all!!

Merry said...

Thanks Maria for another wonderful Link Up....so many wonderful entries and all those recipes look so yummy

Mandy said...

Thanks for another fabby link up party Maria, I love the range of projects people post in yours.
Happy Christmas hunny
hugs Mandy xx

malia said...

Hi Maria, I am trying to link up but it says collection closed... I hope you have a wonderful Christmas my friend! Malia