*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




January 15, 2013

CAS - Well Done!

Happy Tuesday everyone!

Here we are mid-month already.  Have you been able to keep any of your New Year's resolutions? Yes? Then this card is dedicated to you!

Joy's Life stamps (Yummy Puns),
Stampin' Up cardstock, button, string,
My Mind's Eye paper (Vintage Christmas)


One of my goals this year is to get back in the kitchen, cooking with the family.  The kids & I made some egg noodles from scratch the other day. Turned out tasty enough but they were huge! Apparently they swell & morph in the boiling water, next time we'll roll the dough out extra thin. a fun time had & a lesson learned!

From Millan.Net
Would you like a chance to win some Joy's Life Stamps? I have a candy offer HERE!


Wishing you a fun-tastic day!
Blessings!

I shared today's creation with -
CAS-ual Fridays, CASology

12 comments:

Elizabeth said...

A very stylish card, Maria - I like all the white space as a contrast with the fab plaid patterned paper. Elizabeth xx

Catherine said...

So fresh & cute, Maria! Love it.
My mom made scratch noodles (served with pot roast) last week - I made a special request - and they were delish! I'm sure, like me, your kids will savor the memories of Mom's homecooking.
Hope your new year is off to a blessed beginning!

Sudha said...

Pretty sweet creation. I love this.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

Karon said...

Fabulous CAS card - love it. TFS

Ardyth said...

Clever - by keeping a lot of white around that busy (but oh so beautiful) plaid, the card keeps it's CAS-ness (I just invented that word! lol!) Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week, Maria!

Meghan said...

Your little blue bird cursor is pretty cute and I think it qualifies for extra "blueness"! A great clean and simple card! Thanks for joining in on the fun at CASology this week!

Creative M said...

Simply BEAUTIFUL!!
Enjoy your Day,
Migdalia

Lynn said...

I love the plaid paper...it is a gorgeous clean design. Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Rosemary said...

really fun take on the cue word... great CAS design! thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Deb said...

So glad you were able to get back into the kitchen. It's a good feeling. Your card is fabulous! I love the sentiment and patterned paper. Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Judy1223 said...

Maria, I love that plaid! Well done indeed! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

Jen W. said...

Love that plaid paper! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!