*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




January 17, 2013

Inspire Me Fridays 92 - Anything Goes!

Welcome to Inspire Me Fridays!

Come play along, let's inspire each other!

Here are this week's Featured Artists -


center step card @Löfquistens corner!
beautifully done Zora!

DIY homemade ketchup @ Pink Recipe Box!
so many of us are choosing to make
more homemade items in our kitchens,
can't wait to try this one!

ribbon necklace @ Craft my life!
such a pretty idea Elaine!



birthday card @ Paper and Scraps Creations by Julia!
so lovely Julia!

3D flower vase @ Made by Mandy!
so creative and beautiful!


Congratulations everyone! 
Be sure to grab your featured button 
and display it proudly!







Now onto party #92



Link up suggestions-
  • Cards, scrappy layouts,  any paper craft,  sewing projects,  needle crafts,  home decor,  recipes,  DIY projects,  remodeling photos,  Cricut projects,  Garden projects, etc.


The small print...

If you would like to be featured, please make sure to 
link back to my blog or post my button on your blog.  
By linking up, you're giving me permission to post 
your photo as a featured project.

*Link up as many projects as you like.

10 comments:

Nicky @ Pink Recipe Box said...

Thanks so much for featuring my ketchup! :)

Made by Mandy said...

Thank you so much for featuring my vase of flowers. It is a true honour as you have so many fabulous things to choose from every week.

Congrats to my fellow featured projects.

Love Mandy xxx

Ana@carpe_diem said...

Hi Maria!
I am linking my favorite Christmas project I made for my husband – 9,5 feet long giant squid-pillow!
Thank you for hosting!
Have a nice day!

Julia said...

Thanks for featuring my card. Congrats to everyone. Hugs, Julia

sparklingblackrose said...

Thank you so much for featuring my necklace Maria! Elaine-xxx-

Creative M said...

Wonderful Features!!Congrats to all!
Migdalia

KarinsArtScrap said...

wonderful creations and cards you have chosen Maria.

greetings karin

Gerda said...

Great inspiration by the DT!!
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

Merry said...

What great choices Maria for your featured artists. REally like that vase by Mandy

Iris said...

Love all the DT projects!
Iris
http://nailartbyiris.blogspot.com