*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




January 9, 2013

Thank you SNOW much! (1-9)

Happy Wednesday!

I was playing with some of my new wintry My Mind's Eye papers...


Joy's Life stamps (Wintery Puns)
MME paper (Vintage Christmas), twine,
gltter'd foam snowflake, MS pearl,
Spellbinder label, CM corner punch, 
Versamark ink, black embossing powder.

I used this quick method using my Cuttlebug to make a tag.

Joy's Wintery Puns stamp set is one of my very favorites! Be sure to check out the discount bundles Joy has put together for some really great savings!

Have a fantastically fun day!
Blessings!

I shared today's creation with -

I wrote this post while designing for Joy's Life.

12 comments:

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Lovely, I love the snowflake and sentiment.
Hugs Tamara

Pat (mspfd) said...

Hi Maria! Clever wintery thank you. Great colors too.

Karon said...

A lovely card - the sentiment is great and fab papers. TFS

Creative M said...

A wonderful with a lovely tag!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

Danni said...

Fabulous!!

sue morris said...

Hi Maria :) This is cute! I wish we had some cool weather here! It's in the 80's F. I hate that! LOL Hope all is well with you!

Pop's Cards said...

Simply stunning sweetie, hugs Pops x x x

Catherine said...

This is so adorable Maria ! Love the papers and the sentiment is too sweet ! Love it ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Donna said...

Hi Maria, hope you're keeping well. This is such a sweet card and I love your little snowflake, too cute :) Donna ♥ x

coldwaters2 said...

Happy New Year Maria. This is gorgeous those papers look lush so does the tag, great card.
hugs
lorraine x

Angie Tieman said...

Super cute card!! I love the different things you mixed together here, unexpected and perfect! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Audrey Pettit said...

Adorable! Love the colors and love all those happy polka dots. Fabulous tag, too!