*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




February 13, 2013

Have a Heart! - Valentine's Day!

Happy Wednesday!

Are you ready for Valentine's day?  Any special plans? 

Hubby is taking me out for a Valentine's lunch instead of dinner...we're expecting snow and want to get home before it gets messy!  ...so romantic, huh?!  Actually ANY time I get to spend along with my sweetie is romantic!  {{swooon}}

(Joyful Hearts) & (Tag You're It ONE),
seam binding ribbon, Versamark ink,
Stampin Up! cardstock & red embossing powder.

.

Wishing you a beautiful day!
Blessings!


I wrote this post while designing for Joy's Life.

13 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is so elegant Maria. Wishing you and hubby a lovable Valentines Lunch.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Maria, gorgeous card,
with all my heart I wish you happy Valentine's day tommorow-and your heart is verry big,
hugs Tamara

Judy said...

Very pretty design. Love just the red and white together. Have fun on Valentines!!

xo
Judy

Nana said...

BEAUTIFUL card Maria. Love the red, white and black combo.

Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

Audrey Pettit said...

I think Valentine's lunch with your sweetie sounds wonderful! And your card is gorgeous! Sooo love all those embossed hearts!

Danni said...

Very pretty!

Karon said...

Fabulous card Maria - love the hearts - enjoy you lunch :-)

Catherine said...

This is so beautiful and elegant Maria ! I love those hearts ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Elena said...

Very beautiful!
Enjoy romantic lunch with your sweetheart!

Creative M said...

Very BEAUTIFUL and Elegant!
Wishing you a Happy Valentine's Day,
Migdalia

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Maria I hope all is well with both you and your family, I absolutely love this beautiful card those hearts look amazing, superb creation.
hugs
lorraine x

Patty B said...

Simple AND elegant, Maria!!!

Pop's Cards said...

This is just gorgeous sweetie, big hugs pops x x x