*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




February 8, 2013

Inspire Me Fridays 95 - Anything Goes!

Welcome to Inspire Me Fridays!

A big thank you to all who take time to share your creativity here each week to help inspire others!

Here are the Featured Artists from last week's party!


greeting card @ Karin's Art Scrap!
love all the details here Karin,
beautifully colored too!

crockpot french dip on garlic bread @ This Silly Girl's Life!
oh, Dana, this looks delicious!!

this clean LO of love touched my heart!


Choc covered strawberry roses @ Kim's Kandy Kreations!
pretty & yummy!!


verse tile with vinyl @ Debbie's Dash of This and That!
beautifully done!!


whimsical card @ Bouncy Flouncy Fun Fun Fun!
this one made me smile, look at all that
yummy Washi tape!


Congratulations everyone! 
Be sure to grab your featured 
button & display it proudly!






Now onto party #95



Link up suggestions-
  • Cards, scrappy layouts,  any paper craft,  sewing projects,  needle crafts,  home decor,  recipes,  DIY projects,  remodeling photos,  Cricut projects,  Garden projects, etc.


The small print...

If you would like to be featured, please make sure to 
link back to my blog or post my button on your blog.  
By linking up, you're giving me permission to post 
your photo as a featured project.

11 comments:

Deanne Clarke-Saunders said...

Thank-you soooo much for choosing my layout! Greatly appreciated! I have it hanging on my wall so hubby and I can see it every day!

~DEANNE~

Cyndi Calhoun said...

Awesome! Posted your beautiful button on my blog! Thank you for doing this - I might have to extend this tradition on my blog for sure! Cheers!

KarinsArtScrap said...

wowwwwwww thank you Maria for picking my card.
glad you liked it.

greetings karin

Nana said...

Congrats ladies... well deserved.

Nana

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

thanks so much for hosting!! How much snow did you get?? We only got about 5-6 inches..

Hugs,
Debbie

malia said...

Happy Almost Valentine's Day, Maria! Wishing you flowers, candy and paper crafting supplies!

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Lovely Sunday Maria, thanks for the challenge-hugs Tamara

ferrellgraph-x said...

There are just so many wonderful projects! Love them all!
Happy valentine's Day!
Kindest regards,
Jennifer

Gerda said...

Thanks for the challenge.
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

Creative M said...

Congrats ladies!Awesome Party!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

Merry said...

Once again so much inspiration here. Thanks for keeping this going Maria.