*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




February 22, 2013

Inspire Me Fridays 97 - Anything Goes!

It's Friday, time for this week's Inspire Me Fridays...an exchange of ideas of sorts!  Come link up!

Here are our featured artists from last week-

winter themed card @ Crafty Corner!
adorable Lisa!

winter house tour @ Debbie-Dabble!
Wow, so many beautiful ideas Debbie,
it's like paging through a decorating
magazine!

Easter egg crafts @ Kiki's Korner!
fun ideas Kristin!

heritage layout/faux 'sealing wax' seal @ Letters and Lace!
great ideas for adding some special touches to your layouts Lisa!

get well card @ She's Sew Crafty!
such a great clean design to show-off
this fun image!

Congratulations everyone! 
Be sure to grab your featured 
button & display it proudly!






Now onto party #97





Link up suggestions-
  • Cards, scrappy layouts,  any paper craft,  sewing projects,  needle crafts,  home decor,  recipes,  DIY projects,  remodeling photos,  Cricut projects,  Garden projects, etc.


The small print...

If you would like to be featured, please make sure to 
link back to my blog or post my button on your blog.  
By linking up, you're giving me permission to post 
your photo as a featured project.

Link up as many projects as you like.

11 comments:

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Maria,
Thanks so much for featuring my Winter Home Tour post!! I was so surprised and flattered!!!

I gave you a shout out in my latest post that I will be linking up next week. I already linked up 2 posts this week!!

Thanks so much for hosting and for the honor of being featured!!!

Hugs,
Deb

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Hi Maria,
gorgeous works
have a nice weekend and week
Tamara

Ana@carpe_diem said...

Hi Maria!
Thank you for hosting!
I am happy to be here again. I am linking a fish dish, perfect for Lent.
Have a nice day!

Nana said...

Congrats to all the Featured Artist... Well Deserved.

Have a great day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

KarinsArtScrap said...

Congratulations to the featured artist.
thanks maria.

greetings karin

Creative M said...

Congrats to all that were featured!Awesome linky party.Maria!
Have a Fabulous Weekend,
Migdalia

ike said...

Oooh - what a gorgeous lot of entries... I have found some lovely things in there :-) Thank you for this Challenge :-D
IKE xx

jordanbev5 said...

I finally posted something after many months! Congratulations to everyone!

sue morris said...

Ooooh! wonderful inspiration this week and what lovely colors!

Julia said...

Fab Creations BY DT!
Hugs,
Julia

jordanbev5 said...

Gorgeous creations! Congratulations, ladies! Added my card and am ready for the next challenge this week! Love playing along, and appreciate you having this! :)