*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




March 8, 2013

Inspire Me Fridays 99 - Anything Goes!

Welcome to this week's Inspire Me Fridays
link up party!

A big Thank You to everyone for sharing your creativity here each week. My hope is that you'll be inspired by all who link up their wonderful projects & that you'll be encouraged to help inspire others by sharing yours!

Here are our featured artists from last week's party -

spring mini cards @ Pause Dream Enjoy!
a lovely spring colored
set Janis!


St Patty's wreath @ Loblolly Lane!
love that you created this with
Dollar Store goodies!

home-made taco salad shells @ Dixie and Dottie!
I can't wait to try this one, we have tacos at least
once a week & I always make a taco salad!

exploding scripture box @ Unique by Annemaritta!
so beautiful!


birthday card @ Stamplified!
super cute Jenn, this one made me 
smile out loud!

Congratulations everyone! 
Be sure to grab your 
featured button & display it proudly!






Now onto party #99



Link up suggestions-
  • Cards, scrappy layouts,  any paper craft,  sewing projects,  needle crafts,  home decor,  recipes,  DIY projects,  remodeling photos,  Cricut projects,  Garden projects, etc.


The small print...

If you would like to be featured, please make sure to 
link back to my blog or post my button on your blog.  
By linking up, you're giving me permission to post 
your photo as a featured project.


**enter as many times as you like.

14 comments:

Susie Craft Happy! said...

Fabulous features!

Susie

Creative M said...

Congrats to everyone!!Awesome Projects!
Have a Fabulous Friday Maria,
Migdalia

Janis said...

Thank you for featuring my spring mini cards! Woo-Hoo!! :) Janis

Nana said...

Congrats to the featured artist. Way to go...
Have a great day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

Uniquely Undone said...

New follower!! Thanks for hosting!

Kate @ Uniquely Undone

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Maria,
Thanks so much for hosting!!

Hugs,
Debbie

FABBY'S LIVING said...

So excited to be here, it's my frist time at your fun party!! Thank you for hosting. I just followed you, I'd love it if you want to follow back. Now, off to visit some of your guests and to take your button to my side bar! Have a sweet weekend.
FABBY

Cyndi Calhoun said...

Awesome! Thank you for hosting this. I hope you're having a wonderful Friday!

Kathy Moody said...

Love the features!! Thank you so much for hosting. Have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs
Kathy

Alderberry Hill said...

Great party again this week, I am so happy to be linking up!
Thanks so much for hosting, I hope you have a fantastic weekend!
Sarah

Diana Lynn Martin said...

Congrats to the featured ladies! Thanks for another super fun IMF!

Diana :)
Leelee Card Designs

Spyder said...

There's some fantastic inspiration here this week!!
(Lyn)

Annemaritta said...

Thank you. I'm honoured you picked my exploding box to show. Love you xxx

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice projects!!!